Scope Python Agent v0.3.4
August 09, 2019
- Support for the local development feature of Scope.
- Autodetect git information when using installation of the agent via code.
- Add flags to activate/deactivate autodetection of git information, testing mode, global tracer setup and autoinstrumentation.
- Events now have information about the source code line where they were generated.
- HTTP client and server spans that have a status code of 4xx or 5xx are marked with
error = True.
- Spans with uncaught exceptions are marked with
error = True.
- Use MessagePack serialization when sending data to the backend.
- Test code end line number is now properly calculated.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.3
May 07, 2019
- Autodetect git information for TravisCI and GitLab CI.
- Send structured stacktraces to Scope.
extralogging attributes as event metadata fields.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.2
April 17, 2019
- Agent will now ensure that messages are sent continuously to the backend for it to detect running state.
test.codeattribute for skipped tests
- Fixed passing
Scope Python Agent v0.3.1
April 02, 2019
- PostgreSQL (
psycopg2) automatic instrumentation
- Properly report platform version on the
- Force tag values to be of an opentracing-compatible type.
- Allow any type that is JSON-serializable for event field values.
- Fixed WSGI instrumentation when using a
Scope Python Agent v0.3.0
March 20, 2019
- Add required
- Autodetect commit, repository and source root path information for CircleCI and Jenkins providers
- Added custom user agent header when sending data to Scope
Scope Python Agent v0.2.0
March 08, 2019
Initial agent version